This week's topic: Topics I could give an impromptu speech on.
There are quite a few topics I can talk deeply about.
1. Pre-historic history - Having to hear dinosaur facts from my older brother everyday of my life (not really) it has rub off on me, as while as my little brother.
2. Any time period in history - I'm a huge history buff. There are some period history I can talk more then others. The three main ones you has to sit down for are pirates and the age of sail, the Aztecs, and the Victorian era.
3. Movies - mainly on the history and making of movies.
4. Botany - This is what I'm studying now so I'm going to know a lot of detail about the anatomy of plants.
5. Chickens - I use to own chickens and that was the topic I pick in speech class. I can talk in great detail about the care and benefits of these birds.